We are an independent web applications and software development consultancy, always on the lookout for talented Web Application Programmers to join our team and we are recruiting right now.
We are located in the idyllic Gloucestershire village of Charfield, which is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Our professional team work in our offices several days per week and in their own homes for the remainder.
As an Evergreen team member you will be involved in a range of projects including developing web applications and database systems for customers across multiple industries. You will work independently and within a team to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects.
We pride ourselves in balancing a great environment to work (including social events) with a professional environment where all our employees can thrive.
VACANCIES THIS YEAR
Ref: EGC01 Applications Programmer
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Applications Programmer.
Technical experience required:
Along with your programming or developing experience, you should have a solid understanding of the following:
- PHP with an MVC (Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc)
- SQL (with any database such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc)
Although not essential, knowledge of web server administration or Linux would be beneficial.
- Superior skills in coding, testing and implementation of database-centric applications.
- The ability to manage your own time to ensure delivery of projects in a timely fashion.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Be able to provide estimates of allocated work and meet mutually agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Ability to analyse and problem solve.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach and be able to cope with multiple projects at any one time.
Ref: EGC02 Junior Applications Developer/Programmer
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Applications Developer/Programmer.
If you have an enthusiasm for learning new skills, an ability to solve problems, attention to detail and an aptitude for building strong relationships with colleagues and clients then we would love to hear from you.
Technical skills required:
- An interest and aptitude for coding. (We use PHP scripting language).
- Awareness of the use of SQL with databases
How To Apply
To apply please state which position you are applying for and email your CV and a covering letter for the attention of Mr Andy Pegg to email@example.com
- The positions are full-time, and the work is based at our offices in Charfield, with home-working available.
- Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
- STRICTLY NO Recruitment Agencies please.