Versatile software to streamline production methods
There's a lot of software out there, but does it have the production management capabilities that your company demands? We write software for a number of manufacturing companies to manage their supply chain and their whole product lifecycle.
Manufacturers are complex businesses, and with bespoke software at the heart of your operations, you will have greater business agility as you can change the software to suit your workflow literally whenever you want to. We provide the close support relationship that manufacturers like you need.
With Custom Production Management Software built by Evergreen you can…
- Effectively arrange the transfer of stock from one store/branch to another with full traceability of the order process.
- Enjoy better communication between locations with centralised control.
- Schedule and centrally manage store or branch building maintenance tasks.
- Centrally manage the supply of store fixtures and fittings.
- Ditch the spreadsheets and centrally manage job orders avoiding duplications, omissions and errors.
- Add extra functions and features to enhance business activity without having to start afresh with a completely new system.
- Update stock control, ship directly to customers or to other branches/warehouses and co-ordinate components required from external 3rd parties to complete customer orders in given time frames.
- Enjoy business enhanced communication between office/branch locations.
- Manage store/branch building maintenance.
- Manage HR and Health & Safety requirements to meet current legislation requirements.
Online Order Management System for Creation
Creation, a graphic design and brand engagement agency based in Bristol, needed a business software solution for its well-known multi-national corporate client in the food and beverage industry.
They were looking for an administration system capable of storing and selecting graphics from a pre-determined floor plan to then order a complete exhibition stand based on the available graphics supplied by Creation.
Creation was aware that some web developers/programmers promise the earth and then when it comes to the launch, the code doesn't work. Knowing that this project was complicated due to the nature of the product they were dealing with and having worked successfully with Evergreen on previous database projects, Creation's Director Nick Wood knew who to call.