Bespoke Marketing Websites
19th October 2015
We are expert software developers creating bespoke content-managing systems (CMS) for marketing websites. Off-the-shelf CMS can be great out of the box but this can stifle creativity by restricting page layouts and making it difficult to integrate features that interact with your potential customers.
We'll listen to your needs carefully and understand your organisation. Only then will we design a marketing website that gets your business noticed and works perfectly from the start.
- Purple Partnership needed a marketing website with a bespoke membership management system: "Evergreen kept it simple and always understood me. We would definitely go to Evergreen again", said Kate Emmerson, Operations Assistant.
- KETL needed a top-class marketing website with a marketing CRM alongside the content management system: "Evergreen have been so supportive in the evolution of our website and I could not have delivered the new site without their time and understanding", said
Helen Woodcock, Business Development and Marketing Manager.
- We produced a "self-marketing" responsive website for Bristol-based communications agency, Thirteen: "With a clear skill set and expertise, Evergreen carry out their work with a swift efficiency and attention to detail", said Danny Jenkins, Director
- We worked with the Gloucestershire Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Alliance to create a bespoke community calendar and website: "If I had another project to work on Evergreen are the first people I’d get in touch with", said Matt Lennard, Head of Operations.
You can find more case studies on our bespoke software systems and marketing websites here.
Websites to Promote and Impress
Your Evergreen marketing website will create instant impact and set your business apart from the competition. This relies on using high levels of design and communication expertise to translate and enhance offline promotional material so it works effectively on the Web.
When developing marketing sites for business promotion, Evergreen also employs the marketing experts, graphic designers and copywriters who can add value to your marketing website so it is much more than just a glossy 'brochure on the Web'.
Key features of an Evergreen Marketing Site:
From the simplest 'web-presence' marketing website, to large brand-led sites for blue chip corporations, certain design elements are essential for success of your website. The key ingredients of every Evergreen marketing website are as follows:
- Immediate impact and appeal as the homepage loads
- Looks great on all modern browsers, tablets and mobile phones, adhering to WC3 internet standards
- Use of key text with images engages the visitor and quickly communicates the essence of the site
- Layered information gives the site user choice in understanding the website content
- Use of text and image links from the home page increases the likelihood of visitors clicking through to the rest of the site
- Engaging graphic techniques emphasise key messages, features and benefits
- Clear, intuitive navigation makes sure the customer always knows where they are within the site
- Content and coding is designed to be search engine friendly
- Relevant, well-written content, variable copy density and 'drill-downs' help site visitors get to the detail they want
- A powerful website search facility makes finding relevant information fast and easy
- Designed to meet the legalisation regarding visually impaired people using features to enable text-only viewing
- Each Evergreen website has 'clean code' and is developed using bespoke software to meet your exact requirements