15th October 2015 :: Author: Andrew Cope, Managing Director, Evergreen
Your Evergreen e-commerce website integrates the benefits of a marketing website with the power of proven e-commerce website design and Web database technology.
Give your customers a rewarding online shopping experience
Whether this is your first e-commerce venture or a second or third generation site as your business grows, at Evergreen, we'll take time to understand what you and your customers want from your e-commerce website. Then, using best practice, we'll design a fast-loading, easy-to-navigate site to help maximise online conversion rates, attract new customers and bring existing customers back again and again.
Where required, we'll also provide the content management tools you'll need to maintain your website, update your Web database and harness the powerful marketing information it can generate. Naturally, we can provide all necessary training so you get the most out of your e-commerce investment.
Key features of an Evergreen E-Commerce Site:
As well as including the features of a marketing website, your experienced website design team will build the following into your e-commerce site:
- Integration with your other distribution channels, marketing communications and corporate identity ensures brand consistency
- Expert support maintains your online presence so your customers' needs are met
- Secure transaction technology (PayPal, Sage Pay/PROTX, Google Checkout and RBS WorldPay etc) ensures peace of mind for your online customers
- Full integration with your other distribution channels
- Comprehensive promotions capability (multi-buys, 'cheapest free' deals, delivery discounts and more ...)
- In the UK or globally, two clicks to buy gives your customers a fast online shopping experience
- Easily navigable website interfaces make online shopping and information gathering easy for your customers
- Advanced site architecture ensures seamless integration between your Web database, back-end software and existing EPOS systems
- Worldwide tax and shipping facilities encourage online shoppers from around the world
- Reporting tools tailored to customers' business requirements support informed business development decisions
- A powerful website search facility helps site visitors find exactly what they are looking for
- Proven online database experience helps businesses manage their data.